The centre’s programs and priorities includes:
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC): is an umbrella term that encompasses the communication methods used to supplement or replace speech or writing for those with impairments in the production or comprehension of spoken or written language.
- Music Rocks/Singing and Drumbeat: the combination of all three programs harnesses the power of music to build confidence, motor skills and social co-ordination in a safe, structured environment that brings endless joy.
- Sports in Schools: weekly access to community sporting activities including cricket clinics, football clinics, and local sporting activities including surf lifesaving, lawn bowls, ten pin bowling and sailing.
- Key Word Sign: is used to encourage and support language development in children and adults with complex communication needs. Key Word signing uses a core vocabulary of specially selected words that comprise concepts and ideas considered to be the most appropriate for children and adults with communication and language difficulties. Each work (concept) is matched to a hand sign.
- Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden (SAKG): introducing pleasurable food education to children during their learning years, in order to form positive food habits for life. Grow Harvesting, Preparing and Sharing.
- Hydrotherapy Swimming Program: 1:1 swimming program available to a select group of students with physical or sensory needs that are deemed, best suited to this type of environment and/or facilities.